- Lightweight, fully assembled quadcopter
- SAFE; technology makes drone flying easy
- Quiet EDF power system
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Brilliant LED orientation lights
- Includes both red and blue bodies
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- USB Li-Po charger
- 6-8 minute flying time
Needed To Complete
- Any 4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX; 2.4GHz technology
A Fantastic Little Drone
The time has come for Electric Ducted Fans (EDF) to replace the old propeller thrust systems. By design, the cylindrical rotor housings add significant durability and produce less noise when carefully tuned. The Blade; Inductrix™ ultra micro drone is part jet and part quadcopter, with the kind of innovative flight technology that gives a machine you can fly just about anywhere, the performance edge that makes your flight experience more fun.
The Blade; Inductrix™ drone is an ultra micro machine that can be flown just about anywhere. Four specially tuned EDF rotor systems give this modern quad the appeal of a jet. As a result, performance feels incredibly smooth with far less noise than a conventional propeller rotor system. Durable rotor housings inherently prevent damage whether it?s bumped into walls or falls into the grass. Brilliant LED orientation lights and a sleek body design help keep you going in the right direction. Innovative SAFE; technology with self-leveling makes staying in control easy, even if it’s your first flight.